Open day 13May, 2014
I was at me welcome desk with my manager. I helped in music production too -Sarah Veli
NSS has people from a lot of countries. To celebrate this, there was food brought in by staff and participant from different countries.
I like a cooking – Shanna
I like a dance at Open day-David
Italy fruit trifle
10 oz (285 g) savoiardi (ladyfinger cookies) (approximately 40)
1-1/2 cup (360 cc) heavy whipping cream
½ cup peach can
½ cup pear can
1Cap passion fruit can
- Mash the mascarpone cream in a bowl with a rubber spatula until cream.
- Add the zabaglione into the mascarpone cream and beat to mix very well.
- Whip the cream. Fold the whipped cream into the zabaglione cream until smooth.
- Lightly soak the ladyfingers in the cream, one at a time. Place them in one layer in a container about 12 x 8 inches, approximately 2 inches deep (or a 30 x 20 cm container, approximately 4 cm deep).
- Evenly distribute half of the zabaglione cream over the ladyfingers.
- Repeat the step with a second layer of ladyfingers and top with the rest of the cream.
7. Sprinkle with the peach and pear and passion and refrigerate for about 3 – 4 hours.